Chapter 12: The Living Darkness

Discussions relating to the Paizo adventure Path.
NukeHavoc

Chapter 12: The Living Darkness

Post by NukeHavoc »

Experience

Active

Jheru : 800
Skender: 800
Korlandril: 800
Phil: 800
Tholyr: 800
Jorm: 800
Emeryon Star-seeker: 800

Inactive

Maturin: 300
"Oh, I'm so sorry. Forgive me. I'll try and be a tad more quiet as I desperately struggle to break free -- and save all creation!" -- Doctor Strange
setanta14

Re: Chapter 12: The Living Darkness

Post by setanta14 »

So, we met up with Clegg, explored the Eastern Tower at his request while he moved to Witchlight in hopes of one of us capturing a tentacle lion, Jorm found an intelligent cold-magic sword, we fought the wraith-spirit of the island's previous founder, discovered he was into kinky bird-sex, learned of his siren lover's lair in a sea cave between the Eastern Tower and Witchlight, found it was now the lair of some drow and a shadow demon, got our asses kicked and ran away from said shadow demon, and made our way back to Witchlight with our tails between our legs (likely in the wee hours of the night) to find that Clegg et. al. had encountered more tentacle-lion-larva zombies and more people are likely infected.

What's our next move on Bizarro Island?
EvilGenius

Post by EvilGenius »

Damn. I missed a good time. :)

Speaking of which, Ken, I think Tholyr should be getting passive xp for the adventure.
Another daring escape for the intrepid Spaceman Spiff!
NukeHavoc

Post by NukeHavoc »

EvilGenius wrote:Damn. I missed a good time. :)

Speaking of which, Ken, I think Tholyr should be getting passive xp for the adventure.
True. I'll update the spreadsheet.
"Oh, I'm so sorry. Forgive me. I'll try and be a tad more quiet as I desperately struggle to break free -- and save all creation!" -- Doctor Strange
setanta14

Post by setanta14 »

So, is there anything we can do as an interlude before the next session after arriving back at Witchlight? Have to wash off the shame of that asskickin'
NukeHavoc

Post by NukeHavoc »

setanta14 wrote:So, is there anything we can do as an interlude before the next session after arriving back at Witchlight? Have to wash off the shame of that asskickin'
I'll see what I can put together. I was going to work on it tonight after we called the game, but then I remembered I have to finish putting together a Moodle usability test scenario for tomorrow. :)